We may collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs and online tracking technologies, like cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to:
- recognize your computer
- store your preferences and settings
- understand the web pages of the Services you have visited and the referral sites that have led you to our Services
- enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your inferred interests
- perform searches and analytics
Information We May Collect
We store aggregated search data to improve product performance, but never store IP addresses or unique user identifiers in connection with such data in order to ensure that none of the information collected in connection with your search activity is personally identifiable.
How We Share This Information
For legal purposes we may be compelled to share your non-personally identifiable information. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with:
- legal process and legal requests
- claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties
- technical issues
- protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Safe Chat Search
- establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims
- as otherwise required by law
- lawful governmental requests
Children under the age of 16
Please observe that we do not collect any kind of personally identifiable data. Consequently, the website also does not knowingly request, collect or share any information for the personal identification of users under the age of 16. The protection of children’s privacy is of significant importance to us.
To contact us, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only use your email address to respond to your inquiry.